Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Between Needs and Wants

Learning process takes daily experience. Although its hard to swallow but biting and chewing it slowly would definitely do good and fast learning experience of taking how life is. The ups and down helps a lot to manage the feelings and emotional part as for being tough, hard or soft and moving on.

Im at the end of the junction. Its either/ or. Neither or nor.

I can choose to have freinds, family and my life.
Or
Husband, family and marriage life.

Big decision needs lot of sacrificing.

Torn!!!

Was I not happy without someone beside me at night? Was I lonely not to share someone in my bed? Was I not feeling good to splash all the good things in life to my children except for fatherly love. I have frens to love me, family to support me, children to hug me, acquantaince to keep me going, career to make me alive and I even got him, admirers, stalkers, lovers, ex'es...

Sigh....

No comments: