Friday, May 25, 2007

Achievement

Achievement Lama tak bercakap tentang diri....terasa rindu pula untuk menulis...

On my children side that something I love to pen down.

Shira has been released from her sport camp 2 weeks ago. Achieving one gold medal for 4x100 and bronze for 4x200 representing for WP in MSSM held from 9 -12th May. In conjunction with her birthday that was the biggest prize for her beside being 3 years in a row holding best athletes title in S.R.J.KC. Lai Meng.

And the biggest even will be end of this month for her third time Khatam Quran. There will be a small ceromony held to celebrate the event. She and her older sister will be having the same occassion on 2nd June and hopefully the twins will follow by end of this year. God willing.

My father in law passed away last Saturday at 5.45pm pm leaving 7 childrens, 26 grand childrens and 6 great grand childrens. His extensive big families really brings the joy in his life and throughout his journey on board. He was left alone by dear wife 10 years ago keeping himself surviving and having the fond memories of her in his chest and mind.
The last I saw him was about a month ago before I left to Bandung. I was lucky to have met him and still remember who am I when I last visited him. Semuga rohnya dirahmati dan ditempatkan disisi mereka yang beriman dan taqwa. Amin.

On the otherside this morning upon entering his car, his eyes lingered from top to toe, touching my skirt, gazing and looking again and again. Complimenting the attire I'm wearing today. That was not just that. The strange acting was from yesterday when I asked him many time what is it in his mind. Running away from questions was his specialities and jumping to next topics one to another. Out of sudden while driving he hugged me and that was really a surprise. And there after he sealed his mouth not talking anymore till I tickled him with killer questions. Today I think that I can summed up some of the stories into line after his court case. That will jeorpadise his time, his planning and next vision. The only thing he says before putting down the phone just now "please pray for me". God hears you and everyone.

So have faith....

No comments: