Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Aku dan Dirimu





Biar entah berapa ratus kali lagu ini kumainkan, masih tidak kujemu. Dengan melodi, tempo, senikatanya yang indah. Ia menggAmit perasaan yang halus mengundang cinta sayang ku semula. Apa yang ku inginkan, ku perlukan, ku dambakan semuanya ada didalam lagu ini.

I cant let go the memoir of Singapore. Three years back and now it came fresh exactly and better than yesterday. I am craving for the moment of passion, the touch and yet respected for the love and honour I had stand for.

I know I cant have him but I’m going to try otherwise I will not taste what I want all this while. The difference that we had was great. In silent I admire the quality, the passion of his work that may not be found in others.

How did I trace that out? The slow pacer like me will observe and experience the moment of truth, gracefully, slowly testing the temperature, the urge, the needs that one can’t deny. I know upon that there is so many consequences will be faced. But I am not scared to loose nor to face further as in getting continuation of the truth.

With that I know who is really sincere, who is really taking advantage and who take it at the face value. People come and ago without looking back and some does which of course apologize with own reason. And of course everyone deserve a second chance and yes, granted for a period.

Was I too lenient or I am a fool. I let nature takes it call. So that I wont be jumping or racing against the time. Let it flow as it goes. I just have to taste it, experience it and let HIM take the leads.

June 15, 2009
1156pm

No comments: