Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Melody of Life Drama



I feel lost and numb ever since it hit me. I never want to do this but at force I am taking an action of what I wanted. Now I have a junction of what some people love and hate. I am taking a risk, yes, undeniably.

If once I had just refused myself but then now I am not willing to. Perhaps, I will fall, perhaps I will get the peace of mind, or perhaps I will be left alone again.

But then I have the chance, the opportunity to be love, desired and crave for. Was it wrong? I don’t want to think about it.

Triangle love?? No, it was not. Its many and I keep it flowing. How do I manage it? I don’t know. Let it be as it is. I am not going to rush anyone but if they take the bait and act on it that will be a bonus.

From what I see it wont be in the near future. It may take years again. But then I am the one who initiate it, the consequences will be mine then.

I cant see how frustrated one can be when sheltered are shared but they are like not knowing each other, not addressing each other neither being appreciated. Somehow the fierce me had made him talked and shared what had happened.

Finally the hearts are not made of stone. Time will tell and time will tame the symphony according to the melody of life drama.

Would I be getting what I want? Answers that could only be answered by me…
16th June 2009
12.09

No comments: