Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Aku Hanya Wanita Biasa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpvA3R9UwWw

I have third parfum from him last round. People said they wont be lingering long with you if he gave u parfum.

Thinking of what had happen to me previously i am thinking again, it doesnt take long for him to leave me if he find i am not suitable for him. But he is still around me. Still, to date.

It scare me to think deeper. I feel safe, secure, comfortable and so full of loved when i am with him the only thing that make me uncomfortable is his working mode has always carried him away n i am feeling being a punching bag.

It hurts, yes not once, not twice but few times already but still I am here n he is there.

"I will be there for a very long time for you..." he repeat that again.

Not once but few times when we fight??? Is it a fight??? No it is not a fight. I am not sure what it is.

Yes right now u are not famous yet, right now they arent any girls residing in ur mind, lingering in ur soul, hopping in ur eyes. But when the times comes, who i am to you.

"One day i will be very pious"...
"what stoping you now?"... i contest that question
"because i cant marry you"...

I heard that, or do i hear it wrongly. I never asked further and hoping i hear it wrongly.
There is many issue arise there. His mother, his age, his destiny, his life... i doubt he will waste his beautiful life for a mother like me. I challenge that idea, but i am not challenging god if it was written for me. I was just scared... thats what im feeling. Dont want to be carried away.

"We never shared our dreams", ive been reminded. Hence i should know and always remember, i am there for a Reason, may be on Season for a Lifetime. And with that i cant question anything which is not belonging to me. It will come n go just like the rest, who claimed the same.

I have feel the hurt, i have feel the pain and im allowing it again so is that the changes i wanted in life???

aku ini Wanita Biasa
Bisa Sakit Luka Karena Cinta
Dingin Sepi Kerap Menyapa
Air Mata Jatuh Lukisan Raga
Kadang ku Kuat Setegar Karang
Kadang ku Rapuh
Lemah Liar Merana
Chorus1
Maafkan Aku Bila Hasratku Keliru
Sulut Gairah Jiwamuku Yang
Dosakan Cinta Kekasih
Maafkan Aku Bila Hasratku Keliru
Sulut Gairah Jiwamuku Yang Dosakan Cinta
Kekasih Hatiku Kekasih Hatiku
Maafkan Akuaku Wanita Biasa
Dingin Sepi Kerap Menyapa
Air Mata Jatuh Lukisan Raga
Kadang ku Kuat Setegar Karang
Kadang ku Rapuh Lemah Liar Merana
Chorus2
Maafkan Aku Bila Hasratku Keliru
Sulut Gairah Jiwamuku Yang Dosakan
Cinta Kekasih
Maafkan Aku Bila Hasratku Keliru
Sulut Gairah Jiwamuku
Yang Dosakan Cinta Kekasih
Hatiku Maafkan Aku

No comments: