Tuesday, June 10, 2014

And The Journey Goes On....

Despite the hiccups, the mishap, the hurdles plenty of beautiful picture was planted along the way of hideous.

I am learning more and more life values, colours, valueable experience by mixing around with community, corporates, elite and my take is all of us has our own picture and story unfold.

The untold was far more tricky and i choose not to meddle with it in between.  Having met the elite people unfold some mystery that told so many beauty.

Now im looking forward to let HIM arrange what is already written for me.  Yes im ready to embark new chapter in life.

Those with Iman, love his own brotherhood, his nation would be the perfect match but as we all know nobody is perfect and the written will then be unfold once i found the knot.

If he comes sooner he will then be mine or else anybody who has that criteria will have an opportunity to know me and love me.

ALLAH HAFIZ.  May he grant me the chance to be in Mekah this year with my mother.

Ins Shaa Allah

No comments: