Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Loner

Some people ask me whether am i not lonely?  After kids turns to be young lady, college student and the babies is now grown up teens...

I do but there's plenty of ways how to be optimist all the time.  Making myself bz with work, meeting old friends, make new acquaintance.  Most importantly making use of all the source HE gave me in many form.

Some times I was hit by the emotion but lonely?  No I can't find those when I hardly have enough time to think of myself.  Occupying almost all the time does give me wonderful feelings being a loner.

You want time to be with me just ask,  you need company for tea or coffee?  I am on! Juggling my time at my best?  That's my forte... I even have time to being thankful and blessed to forgive those who wrong me and say  my prayer before I enter my dreams.

Life should be used at best!

#areyoulonesometonight:)

No comments: