Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Looking Back



I found this while cleaning ...

My mistake was to allow people come near me


First of all what tales are u talking about???  I dont write to pleased YOU or Him!!!  Lying or not it is not in your HAND!!!  Do I need to tell you reasons WHY I WRITE???? By the way who are YOU?????

You leave him or not its not my problem.  My simple phrase WAS "if he meant for you he will be there for you!!!" you got problem translating that????
Was i a problem to YOU??? and if it is WHY??? I cant see that i am going after him at all after my last meeting with him without your knowledge.  I can see that you are being inferior and insecure!!! WHY??? if he is meant for you WHY afraid of losing him?? Is he running away or he has another person that u failed to find out.  POOR you!!! 

His side eh??? He can say anything of course!! What makes he can lie to HER, he can lie to me, he cant lie to YOU????


He was just doing a bit of humanity while he still have it so what i did was just to pay back and I didn’t know that’s a problem to you. I failed to see that it’s a problem to him when he brush the hair away to look at my face and tell me to smile. Im sure if he can help me, he can help people as far as north, south to help other gals. For I know helping ppl has no barrier nor limit if he really meant to help.  I heard more of that, so it hurts me NOTHING at all!! Does it hurt u for him to help another woman??? Oh duh poor soul!!! You are scared for nothing!!!!

Was i hunting for him??? That’s up to him to answer.  I can only smile. For you and him to hold the true reason as per your and his understanding.  

Nobody stop you frm pursuing him so theres a problem with your statement. If it was not me there will be other girl.  Time will come when he too get fed up with you if he can have junction after 12 years of marriage why not after having you. 

He can say anything to her, you, me and any other gals, but it is a problem to me??? NO excuse me!!!!  He has his every right to be with who he love to be and who he loved right now.  Congratulations!!!  I adore because you have courage and wits to be a second person.

Lang Tengah need not an explanation either to you or him.  You dont need to know the real reason.  To be closed to him no need to be infront of you.  You wont know what he is doing 24 hours a day be it having good time with her or anyone else?  It was way before you know him.  Too bad you heard it too late.  Too bad he has to lie to you to be with other gals too.  Too bad he will still continue with that attitude to pleased you.
 
You got CHEATED before marrying him that even worst and feel sorry for you.  But ill pray for your happiness for he told me he wants to devote himself into you n HER.  So! happy sharing my dear gal. And i believe what he says for he is very honest and sincere perhaps towards you and both if he don’t have any other intention.   I don’t hold any grudge on you or him so take your chance and i just hope you don’t have to share with another other gal beside her.  Im happy for what i discover and thanks to you for being bold to email me hehehehe.

I wish you all the best in the path of your choice.  May god bless you with many child and happiness ahead,  should you be happy and not scared of being left alone  or have to find out what he does behind you.

And I guess to be a good wife is to look after his wealth, asset, dark secrets, health and also to keep your bedroom story lock only with you and him.

I pray to god he will treat you and her fairly so both of you will be in 2 kingdom of one leadership.  And that’s answer my polygamy question when he answer that questions.  I believe he meant well and I believe/ hope he will do what he told me.  So my friend “Have faith” for the truth enclosed in your prayer. 

If you think that’s the best for u then stay strong, fight all the battle.  It was never a war in life but human created it in due to achieve what they want.  Anyway suit you best to your need.

As for him I leave it to him on what he wants to say against me or on me.  For the statement he said is only for my VIEWING & HEARING only.  Should there be any provocation on this matter again I don’t hesitate to be another brutal honest again.

Good luck and all the best for your love and happiness.



No comments: