Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Reminiscing the memories..

Wednesday,
27th November 2019

Wednesday nite market used to be our dating place.  Just to stroll the nite watching people and talks.  There i notice him with his wife parking the motorbike.  I smile in my thoughts of all the day he appeared here today. 

I stroll down the walkway trying to invite my appetite by scrutinizing the food one by one.   In the middle of the way he passed by me.  I smiled and he was smiling wider wanted to say more after i said hi.  I did not stop when he does because his wife was behind him. 

No, i will not let that happen if she is around.  I will not stir a womens jealousy although he thinks its alright for her just for a small chat.

I walk until im satisfied that nothing entice me, i turn my way back to the beginning where he was leading me by few steps.  My mind immediately told me to stop for sate and i am hoping he is long gone by then.

I was wrong when i am realized now im only a step behind his wife.  Without much time wasted i walk fast and left her behind.

My mind was disturbed always by his smile.  And I notice aged does catched his handsome face.  Plenty of dark spots visibly seen upon his wide smile.  He can be failing enticing me with that.  Until now i can still picture his smile.

Oh well that is the reason this blog reopen, rewrite and refreshed again.  Hope i have more to write soon

The ranting farmie
22.55pm
271119

No comments: