Tuesday, March 09, 2021

REALITY VS DREAM

 


People keep telling us women/ ladies to keep quiet on anything you don't like happening in your family, marriage, community, surroundings because it may shame you, or your own community even your close members in the vicinity.


How long can keep things that way.  How can you be defending on your patience to keep that reality from being exposed?  Just because we don't want the dirty laundry be carried all over the place and making the others being ignite in the story?


I do have that kind of situation.  I am still keeping it at bay and keep asking how long should I keep it away.  Its easy to just spit it off but isn't easy to sweep it under the carpet every time I itched to lay it in the open.  


Certain time it made me laugh watching them telling the tales again and again without hearing the OTHER story but yeah i don't have a choice but just laugh at it and find my own way to keep the itchy bitsy story from being told.


Well let me call back all the writing skill again and perhaps one day it will be pen down and will be a material to read on about reality check in life.


Right now let it just be the starting point for me to have draft line to write again.




#realityvsdreams


Raunchy Diary reality

No comments: