Monday, March 08, 2021

2020 Roller Coaster

2019 stroll slowly in pace with every elements passing by.  The rise, the mishap, the hype, the thrill, the unlock mystery, untold story magnifies everything in life with blessing, learnings and the capasity of knowledge.  I am thankful, grateful and blessed with everything under the moon and sun.


The greatest creator plans has always been the best.  Too many thing in disguise unfold many good learnings for the whole 50 years roller coaster.  I take that as bonus and big jackpot.


The truth, the lies, deceit, infidelity, the joker, the fakes, the lioness, the loner, the tik toker, the tales teller, many more gave me good vibes  and laughter.  I learn to embrace family more closer and hold on the philopsophy of less is more.  Let that be understandable by me only so that it wasnt be messed by outsiders.  Keep that close to mind and soul now.  


Hear out, just listen, keep the comments and lets the tales tells.  Time has told and unfold so many things I need to know.  I am happy to encapsulate in closer, tighter and tie it up.  Let me just smile at it, love it and nurture it.


What ever i learned,  while i walk through it, I make me understand that is life.  That 's the thing i can let go and let it blown away.  I hold nothing to myself.  Not even love because I had gave it back to the planner.  Countless night spent just to figure out why and I am smiling at the end of the junction for the finale was good.  Far better than i expected.


Why was i expecting in the first place, while i know all is just temporary.  Now i see more rainbow colours than anything else.  I refuse to listen to unnecessary.  If i think its a responsibility of me to carry, i'll consider having thoughtful mind of it.  Finding the cause and consequences before i clear it out with solution.


Manage to clear 80% of debts while i was out of job since 2014.  I cleared 80% uncoloured vibes.  Snap off the negative aura.  Deleted many plastic surgeries list but kept many good memories of that.


Treasured so many tons of laugher and still moment which will be carried till my death bed.  I am more happier to be kidnapped and chauffeured to anywhere they like to take me. My 2 cents opinion only asked while necessary.  I no longer kept the unwanted stories.


Unless im triggered to dooms their day I shall be keeping that laid 7 meter depth buried.  Trust me, Im capable to dig it just as g00d as i laid it.  


#love

#live

#laugh

#ahappybirdjustneedairwaternature

No comments: