Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Letting Go

Im going to let go some of the feelings for him.
I know i like him very much... i developed the love slowly within my passion, within the years knowing, within the unwanted feelings towards men.
i have pushed all the feelings and emotion far away. Although i am longing for being loved, pampered and cared for...
All for the reasons that i dont want to be hurt again. They wanted to love but they hate to commit, they wanted to care but they avoid to take responsible. For all that matters i take it they are not serious.
When i take someone hands to be hold, lips to be kissed, body to be embraced, i took it seriously with all my heart.
All i have is only pain when i know im able to love, to give, to affect but i cant expect anything in return and i let it go, far far away in the sky, across the border, the mountains, the clouds...
Take me away with you, blow the kiss all over and let them feel the love im blowing to all those who earn my affection...
I shall love myself more than anyone else...

No comments: