Saturday, September 05, 2009

A night in Semanggi


This time Jakarta was explored in different areas. Golden Boutique Melawai are where we stayed. Nice building structure as i could say of an old leftover colonial building and placed in a wrong area in Blok M surrounding. The place is packed an full of people. But it has added to my valuable experience. I took my fren to the very popular mid income to low income shoppers heaven in Mangga Dua and also Tanah Abang. This time nothing much was shopped as i was in tight budget.
I have have other personal experience in accomplishing a mission that was asked by a friend. An another experience is to traveo to Jakarta alone in a different airbus was totally new experience itself.
Thirdly i was seated to a young man who at first minding own bussines but at last writing his number at at my food buka puasa pack. Its just adding my travel experience of knowing people while we are in d air above the grounds. It just took a courage of a person to open a mouth to make friends.
I was taking a few rides to a different new places time but had not managed all. We spent lots of time in Taman Anggerik the big and high class shopping complex almost a day touring.
Nou much on shopping but inventing, exploring and experiencing. Perhaps the next round i will manouvere the experience of the night life as claimed by the new friend as heaven of food and entertainment. My curiousity build up in knowing what was it all about.
The whole new experience end up on the fourth day when this time i experienced the tensed of having mornin massive jam. I was almost give up, sulky and stressed but alhamdullillah god answer my silent prayer. I manage to board my plane but with lots of errors here and there. All in all it was a success and whole new experienced gathered. :-D:-*6th Sept 09

No comments: