Friday, August 04, 2006

Brighter



Released: 040806
Mood: Kicking
Listening to: Jiwa Gelora

CATEGORY: BLOGGING



My little pretty corner was spacious and cool. I got to do my own things, choose what i want, and few other things that need to be done for the new place. Now im located in one of the prestige commercial building.

The new office look so cozy , warm and welcoming outside and very cool inside with the office layout. It has two feelings as you enter the reception and the waiting area. The conference room was handsomely furnish with two sofa's and big conference table with a warm inviting colour.

Pantry are located just outside the confreence room for serving purpose when we have Focus Group Discussion. Client observation room are painted with red and black and white tiles. Now that it has sofa and a cofee table for them to have debriefing before and after the group.

There is four rooms at the back for the Senior Executie, Operation Manager, Freelance Associates and MD's. The Associate Director room was located just behind the reception area.

MD and I had a discussion yesterday about my appraisal and improvement that was noted by both parties. Addressing areas which need to be improved and amending the weakness and praising improvement made since back then.

I was so busy working 7 days a week for the past 2 week and hoping this week would be my last 7 days week job. I got what I want and Im searching for a better tomorow. Thank you GOD for blessing me in any way. Alhamdullillah....

No comments: