Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Scent of Honour

Released: 230806
Mood: Mixture of Rojak, Cappucino, Maggi, Belacan etc...

CATEGORY: SWALLOWING

I am not sure whether im sulking or i am retaliating. But something for sure i know if you are definite about something or someone you wont have to lie, running away or even being scared you would do wrong things. You would be able to take the challenge and go for it no matter things ahead you are unsure nor certain. Yup, people would say when you meet a jucntion where you dont know or hesitate which is which. That is when god was the best help besides instinct which helps you better.

I get through that somehow. Gradually, significantly and finally. Allah i seek for help, i seek for mercy and i seek for blessings. I got it all. Thank you .... ALLAH answer PRAYERS in 3 ways... HE says YES and GIVES you what you want, HE says NO and GIVES you something BETTER, HE says WAIT and GIVES you the BEST in HIS own time...Have faith


And so it was then becoming mine in my own way. No matter how good you are up to in putting up your words the reality will come thru. Having to hear her talking and rambling over the phone for few minutes is enough.

You lead in your world, you lead in your kingdom, you want the respect but you have to respect you yourself by delivering. I guess i 've said enough , showed enough, hold you together enough and waited long enough. You want it you prove it. Remember you not only owed me an explaination but also something belongs to people who deserve it better.

You know whom im talking about. I dont want to be a coward anymore , one day i might just pop up out of nowhere to ask from you and tell her who is me, Ramlah and what I intend to do. Meantime i let god decide for me. As for you , you decide. I want to carry on with my life. If its happen there is a way and im free then lets ride the boat together in this nasty current and wave but if happen you come the boat has left the answer is in your hand why the boat left you.


I love you always, deep and you got all my word about this.
I miss you blend in my pain...

No comments: