Friday, August 04, 2006

CATWOMAN

CATEGORY: DREAMS AND SUPERNATURAL


After watching this movie I was so thrilled to write about this blog. Of how I feel towards it screenplay and associating it to me. It really drive me crazy and there is kind of different feeling when I relates it to me. It started from here something like dreams and supernatural psycho impact rushing to adrenaline.

Come on lick me baby! Make me feel different. Away from the norms, away from kindness, away from softkind of feelings. Make me sleeky, wittier, sleazy and wicker. Im ready to roam in the heat and squirm in the ice.”








Next I feel ditch by the way she sway her ass, by the way she walk confidently, by the way her tounge lashing, by the way her eyes lurking,
by the way her voice growl, god I feel she is so sexy, bitchy and notty.



















She has a rival. One and only. And we can see the difference. Like heaven an
d earth. But she don’t care for she knows who she is, what she wants.

















Im wishing someday I would have part of her courage to turn wild, witty and courages enough to explore myself, life and the world. Can’t wait to change farmgirl to be CATWOMAN. Meoowwww………

No comments: