Monday, January 23, 2006

The Black Me or The Evil Me....

Penna : Farmie
Released: 230106 (1837pm)
Mood: Evil


farmie: so u not interested in a person but more to lousy pics

farmie: well it takes one man balls to show his guts to be true

desperate: well

desperate: wht if ur not interested to see me again after seing me

desperate: lol

desperate: u have seen me right

farmie: well its actually depends on the reason of why u approaching a woman

farmie: a fren

farmie: a slut or a bitch

farmie: if frens its stays forever no mater how u look

farmie: a slut take u once to bed if ur lousy thats it

farmie: a bitch will talk back when she finds ur not up to her standard

farmie: i rest my case then

farmie: im not here for wham bang tq maam

desperate: hehehheheeh lol

desperate: hey i got to now ...... b

desperate: its raining out side .... better go early before banjir

desperate: bye dear

desperate: take care

farmie: hahhahahaha

I was actually challenging him on a meeting which I know he is hesitate to do it. He was scared perhaps he would meet a lady with a waistline of 38 or 40. Hhahahaha… well ive seen subtle not to mention races and looks but then again im here for friendship. Which I know can lead to many but well ive made everything clear from time to time to anyone to anybody… I can only offer this as far as im concern. Many can translate the other way as they pleased but then its all up to them…

This is part of my conversation to a dude younger than me. Early like about 5pm someone pm me and talk to me about something favours to him. He said just about anything but at the end when I voice out how I feel n what I like to talk about he got pissed. First of all, I don’t came knocking secondly, im not here to pleased. Thirdly, if im bitter to you its because of you. So pick a choice.

Im beginning to feel they came to chat world just to put off their mind off frm work and at the same time throwing a bait to whom they think they can get easily. Too bad sometime I pick it nicely sometime I pick it hard. Depends on how I want to do it that day. Born with 1001 colours now I know, I am really hard to please once I know what I want. I cant easily say yes nor easily push aside. Everything must have reason for me.

If im hard for u today perhaps its my time to retreat. Its just a bad day for you when im getting my pms. Hahahahah the evil laughter roaring. Sucks… I have these days which making me changing my outer layer to the evil farmie… No more softer, noble or modest farmie who love to tickle one mind with ideas, motivations or challenge… Anyway its my den, I’ll have it my way whether you like it or not.

No comments: