Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Discovery

Discovery!!!

Penna: Farmie
Released: 230106 (11.59pm)
Mood: Evil xXXXx

What a discovery of a day today!!
When im about to end my day in the office I receive a call from unknown number. Not knowing who is on the other line, I answer the call as I always did, up to my best level. I was asked for a weird question.
“Lynn?”
Yes!! Who are you? Where are you calling from?
Im Dave, I just chatted with you a while ago, you gave me this number.
:-O Say what? I gave you this number. Hey who did you talk chat to just now? Whats ur id? Whats my id again u were saying?
Corporate lady aren’t you?
Corporate lady aye? Hey you got the wrong number.
Damn it. I slamed the phone down.
After few minutes the phone rang again. This time with 016 number. Same thing, I pick up and thinking it was another caller. Neh it was the same stupid caller thinking im the corporate lady on chat. I bang down the phone again and mumbling to myself, which bitch is trying to make me known outside my world.

Phone continuously rang with another number each time. This time im being crude, rigid and timid. I told the caller if that bitch are so bitchy needing a man desperately be it, talk to her or chat with her or tell her don’t use another person number and another person identity. He was shocked with my answer and I continued telling him, if her life is so fucked up and a man is so bloody important in her life for she need to grab any opportunities that comes along without even thinking for any consequences then be it. Poor foolish man has to listen to all the harsh word from me.
If she wants to be me, she has to learn how to be me. The person with 1001 colours. Too bad she knows a bit of me if it is not quarter or half. I couldn’t care much of what the purpose she is doing it. Perhaps scared of loosing or perhaps doing it to bring me down. Poor boyfriend who is not good enough to satisfying bitchy needs. Disgusting thoughts I have, but what the heck. Hey don’t be a coward, roll your balls right to confront me or take your guts out to challenge me. Come’on you are matured enough. You are just being coward in your own world!!!!
I have known long enough the tactic being in modern cyber life. You cant get it that way, you getting me this way and if you don’t this way, you would try other way. You got nothing better to do eh? Poor arse. Poor soul!!! I bet he doesn’t give her enough attention that making her out of way to do all this nonsense shit of lies. If one already and known in this shit, im sure she will be able to do this again and again like I used to hear from people around. Oh well do’uh, stupid is what stupid does. I put it off most of the time when I heard this but she herself confirmed being insecure of loosing something that not in her hand. Happy impersonating asshole!!!!

My conversation with Dr Harlina was good today. After recommending Dr Chelvi and come out with with necessary treatment she is ready to come out with a surgery letter.
Dr Harlina said come and do it at her place where she can take care of me and she will get her friend to carry out the surgery while she can observe and give me the anesthetic dose. Or do it in Darul Ehsan or Kelana Jaya where she can get her friend to do it and give the discount and the anesthetic is free from her which take away about 1k itself from the surgery cost.
Empathy not sympathy that’s what she is doing since I know her all along. It was not only her, there was few other friend which was always willing to offer without me asking. They know just when to take care. These are friends who has no barrier in life, whom just know where and when they should be there for you and not just when they are approach. Perhaps its how they was brought up, or how their mentality is. A person with professionalism, characteristic, mannerism who always welcome friends and take pride in performing daily life as normal human beings. Nothing to show off like having Aigner bag, Donna Karan clothes, Christian Dior parfums to make known who they are. They just have to carry themselves without having to show off the glittering luxurious things in hand. They just have to show the sparkle of their hearts away to just anyone needed. In the end she just have to say, if I ever needed you as friend you will be there for me farm? I almost breakdown. I don’t have anything to offer to anyone. I just have ear, shoulder and myself to do anything I could do best. I have no money to splash you with, I don’t have any materials to add into your life except a humble heart to hear you out. I have nothing… I was hurt badly today but they forgot, they have only making me so tough and hard. I take that challenge from them to make me tougher and yeah harder… Time to think and ponder again…
I like dot’s blog today about threesome… A courage to challenge to be in one room with two man and one woman for sex… hahahaha what an idea.. I guess everyone have fantasy. Don’t I have one? God knows what it was… time to think about fantasy has gone, its time to think about reality….
Only reality matters to me to bring out a person from my kids, to teach them humility, what life are all about and what life can offer if you know how, where, when, what, who, why? I just need another challenge each day to make you, him, her, they or even me a better person… Dare you challenging yourself??? Insyaallah god willing.
Days end very well when all my children end up helping me cooking for tomorrow lunch. I have four of them busy making themselves a grown up person to help me working on the dish. One with washing, the other with onions, one is frying and the other one is cleaning. Well I just hope by the time they have to go they know what just best for them. The Value of being a Woman, Female, Friend and Daughter. Till then I leave that in god hands… they are only temporary borrowed to me while they are still around…
Lunch with S goes on like normal. I almost cancelled it after a remarked from him. But hey what do I loose, its only lunch so not to listen to all the mushy stories actually. Neh im not ready for him, no not yet… im looking forward to someone challenging who would dare me to do plumbing, electrical, climbing or any adventurous thingy. The normalities are too routine… I need to rock something now…. Raunchy that’s what im feeling now. Shit too much of progesterone and estrogen I guess… Anyone to help releasing a bit? ;-))
Good nite folks…

No comments: