Monday, January 23, 2006

Food of the day....

Penna: Farmie
Released: 230106 (12.06pm)
Mood: Calm

Friday nite i pick Noelle up from KTM and straight bring her her to bangsar for her dinner which im definite she wasnt able to get her dinner before hopping the bus to KL. Roughly about 1130pm she sms me she is already in toll SG Besi. Quickly i instructed 3 of my girls to get ready and left the house.

Upon reaching car park where my car is waiting my 1st daughter showed me a note. "Parking kau macam sial" it says.. I was quizicall and get out frm the car and look at the way i parked. Just like the car besides me. It was the car on the left which parked a bit narrowed where the motorbike cant go in. I get in and whisked the children to get in too and try to get out when i realised my tyre feels so heavy. Only then i notice my left tyre has been punctured by the asshole. I drive slowly to the Esso station pump in the air and goes straight to KTM. Wouldnt want Noelle to wait to long because it is already midnite.

There was Aznin, Fiona, Nicholas waiting in Devis Bangsar when we reach there. Ordered few roti chanai and 2 plate of kue tiaw goreng. Aznin told me Aniz was there earlier with friend but did not join them. After the makan we chat for a while till my twins actually tertido and almost fell from the table. I have to carry her to the carpark and head home after.

Parking was like hell if after 9pm at my place. Was actually going few rounds to look out for it when at last i decide to park far at Block D at the garbage point. Noelle refresh and we watched TV while having conversation. The last i met her was when i visit her in Sg last June with a friend.

Many things have been said but then i leave it behind my head. Moved on and never look back at anything. We were planning of what to buy for our lunch the next day as to whether to visit the Hyper market or wet market. Both has same to offer. I finally cant take it anymore by 2am when i told her i need to doze off.

By 8am i was awake by a thoughts, "wet market would be a good idea where lots of things offered with cheap price" and so i wake Noelle up. We head off to where the car is parked last morning n to my horror it was now replaced by a big 6tonne lorry at the garbage site. Sweating and frantically thinking what could happen i went to ask few people around that corner to see wheter they are aware of the owner of the lorry or they've seen anything last nite. Panicked like hell i punched my brother numbers and he refused to pick up and after few time trying i got fed up n give up. I call my mom and ask whether he is around and she wake him up.

With his calm and peace tone he said "I reparked your car. I came back and see it was parked so far and secluded so i decided to put somewhere nearby. Didnt you checked your SMS?" he said... Damned i was so in shocked and he was calmly telling me its actually safe... Phew what a day...


We bought chicken, tiger prawns, squid, fish and head home to start cooking. SMS few friends to invite them and race against time to be able to meet the time for lunch. By 1.30 chicken mushroom, asam pedas fish, sweet and sour squid, mixed vege and stir fried tiger prawns with garlic is ready to be served. It looks yummy... Budin and Tini came just on time and later joined by Widi...

We sit down and enjoy the food together with my kids around. By 4pm everyone seems to be ready to make a move after Kopi O and fruits for desert. When everyone leave i was actually sweating non stop and face difficulties to breath again. By then only i realise i have missed my morning medication besides no breakfast. Soon after the medication taken i was knocked out and did not hear anything after that.

My kids woke me about 6pm and then brother came to visit and eat what ever i have in the kitchen.

Even in the difficulties i have never left my kids unattended. Making sure they are food on the table and look at their needs was still my priorities. Hope god still give me a bit of time to serve them till they are able to be on their own feet. Till then ill let him take me back in his hand.. God willing ... insyaallah...

Speciallist in Kementah is ready to write a letter for recommendation of my surgery. Till im certain of where and wether i have enough to support the cost for the surgery then ill be ready. Meantime im in gods hand... insyaallah...

No comments: