Friday, January 27, 2006

NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!



Penna: Farmie
Released: 26th Jan 06
Mood: Happy to be beautiful at heart

Had a chance to meet T and adi in Nailis after so long. First topic when she mention about her birthday I ask her about her wedding plan that suppose to be this year after her birthday.
According to her after voicing out to Dato sometime 6 months ago no action was made from him nor to make it official. She is still in dilemma and said perhaps she would be like that forever. I reminded her about getting his son a company too.
She changed the topic. It was about Botox, Vitamin C and Collagen. Something about keeping a woman beautiful, uplifted, wrinkle free and look always young. Various ideas and views was voice out. Adi a beautiful looking gal was more interesting in injecting the cellulite out. According to T, it can be done now without liposuction. A contact of hers who has a network to a doctor in Singapore who came regularly to KL. Whom always get in touch with artists and actress to get it done.
Interesting part is where being pretty and beautiful you have to face a pain. Not to mention spending money and effort in getting those things right in the first place. First thing I asked was implications, side effects and whether it stays in the long run.
Erra Fazira, Siti Nurhaliza, Umie Aida, Ifa Raziah and few more names were discussed how they maintained and sustain the beauty without much ado on the looks while Adi saw some of them in Mekah, without makeup they still look radiant and fresh.
Many believe Vitamins intake do take part in sustaining the beauty in the body besides 8 glass of waters for detoxifying purpose and the healthy intake of vegetables in daily meals. I had a conversation with my colleagues over lunch of how detoxifying can be done daily. Its only takes a guts and challenge for one to make it happen. Its like 1, 2, 3 steps followed by A, B, C and reversible. One meat a day for day one with vege, 2nd day with soup without meat and 3rd day just vege without carbo. Phew that was tough for those who cant live without rice right? Next step A raw vege for meals, B was 8 glass a day and followed by C that is the 2 glass of fresh juice daily. How’s that sound to you.
To remain beautiful for woman has got a lot to cost especially in daily life. Besides taking healthy food, exercising and maintaining good looks is real pain. But without that we wont gain anything like 36, 28, 37. What a number eh. Besides that I believe smile plays a good role to whereby the fine wrinkle that cause by it would make everyone look at you will surely feel warm and fresh. And last but not least the innerself or soul must always be freed from selfishness, greediness or evilness. Well its hard but with kindness everything seems to be easy to achieve. Insyaallah.
Back to my being beautiful topic. Actually it was not just a talking. I told T about Botox injection which was actually made from big cord in the intestine of a pig which means is "haram" for us Muslim. Few minutes later her phone rang. Mama Rosa on the line she told us. By this time Ayu my friend joined me from her workplace. I took the opportunity to meet T and Adi as well as her knowing that I have limited time nowadays. Well friendship is always good when it comes to networking and new things comes by.
T told us according to Mama, of all the injection to one female body nose injection was the most painful event. So we were alerted. Yeah imagine having our nose punch will surely making tears dropping. Erghhh pain yeah..
By the third time Mama called her she asked me "Farm follow me for a while"
"Where to?" I said. "Bukit Bintang" she replied. I was hesitating, my time there with them was already taken while I should be preparing dinner for my kids. Knowing whats in my head she added "pack nasi lemak from here and send it home, then come with me". "I’ll come with you with the children together. But then why are we going there for?" needing to know the reason of her taking me. "I want to do it" she said.
My eyebrows meet each other. "You what?" I answered in surprise. "10 minutes only" she add.
5 minutes later we left and kids are picked and she was sent to Mama and I took my kids for dinner while waiting for her. Her 10 minutes become almost an hour when she call to tell me she is done. I drove her Beemer and saw her outside covering her nose with tissue. "Don’t tell me she bleeds" I told myself.
As she entered I asked her "How was it?"
"Farm… sakit gilaaaaaaaa….."
I laughed when she spit that out. No pain no gain… No beauty without pain she added.
I keep on laughing at her and at last "let me see", I demanded.
Her nose was so red and glistening from the pain effect but walauwehhh.. her nose did really looks perfect and pretty in place.
My god, how could one injection make the different. But she keep on mumbling that it was bloody painful and she did cry. According to Mama if she is pinching on her skin, it could easily tear off. I continue laughing and smiling… woman will always stay beautiful no matter how it cost them. Me?? Would I do that? Piercing my nose is already enough for me and well im not going to try that. She said "its only RM190 farm… "
Yeah perhaps even free I will think many times… I can still feel the pain of my nose pierced 3 months ago. And Ayu was asking why didn’t I put it on. I said since I had that my sinus always keep on coming and it has cause allergies to my nose and sometime had infection. I’ve taken it out but just now I’ve put it on again. Hhahahaa…
Not easy being a woman, and not easy being beautiful. Maintaining all of it cause so much. I remain the beauty in maintaining my girls better. Till then folks, have a nice day and stay smiling, as the smile brought sunshine in someone thoughts.

No comments: