Monday, February 20, 2006

Curiousity

Penna: Lynna
Released: 200206
Mood: In between paradise and destiny


Dear …

You know that all those happens to us lately because of our curiosity that might kills the love and affection between us? Im not so sure how do you feel although I can hear from your voice the happiness and joy. I am, yes very happy indeed to have you call me and think of me and most of all agree to come and see me.

I longed to hear that you do miss me and yes I am indeed very surprised that you do said when we are together we did not have a chance to share what we eat, how to laugh, how to teased each other like we did now. And mostly that you even know how to expressed. Perhaps time has changed you or has made you a wiser man and most of all now you are a successful leader of your own kingdom.

I know you may say that this will be the end of it which I can understand why. As early in the morning I was shocked with a phone call by a woman from few number… it never takes me long to detect the problems.

You don’t know how much you have affected me when you return to my life. I wasn’t expecting anything at all. All I want to know that you are happy with current life and happy with the coincident phone call I made few months back. That doesn’t mean to spark what we have before although it does in my view.

No matter how bz are you in a day you are able to call me at least for a second just to check how am I. I know what are we facing, not too much on me but you. I know how are you acting when you are home. Your quietness, your deep thoughts will be visible upon her and that will make viciously impeccable for her to accept.

Why on earth im not sure, whenever I open up my mouth or heart for a relation, its affect them immediately? But I took a long time to realize that they actually do look forward to it. Tho it is visible to me but I refused to take it immediately. Why? Because I don’t want either to loose the essence of the relations each and every way. I don’t want it to affect them in their current life.

What had just happen to me last few months was one of the many cases that I have to deal with. I pull and push at the same time. They gain some and I have many but they aint gonna have it all. Surely when I started to give in im sure you are going to face a big problem…

You tell me what to do. Im not going to say it out… stay if you want to stay, go if you are willing to but never put aside your current life because im not able to do the same. I can fit you in anywhere without jeopardizing your life and mine absolutely. Trust what your heart have to say because at the end of the day I don’t want you to loose anything but me.

The way your hand gripped mine will always be the way to show how much you have for me. The way your stare catch me will always leave a deep remarks in my heart, when your lips brush my cheek to say goodnite and have a sweetest dream will always stays sweet forever. You are a person without much loudness but only action. When you look deep in me and when your smile cracks the lips, that is the secret lies between your thoughts and heart. None of us are able to say it out but yeah we communicate deep in thoughts. Psychic you said, who able to read one mind without having had to say anything. Sometime I thought its scary but I think about it again why only now you try to read me not those days when I … perhaps I was not really 100% into it…

Whatever I have for you will remain the same and will always nurture that. That’s my promise, you will remain as one of my sweetest person in my life if you decided to go again this time. I always pray for you that you will be always successful in life…

Me your fairytale story…

No comments: