Thursday, February 23, 2006

People Comes People Goes


Category: Romance and Relationships

Penna: lynna

Released: 230206

Mood: Happy

People come and goes, life has to go on with our without someone with you...you lead your life. Be it beautiful, sad, dull or etc.. Its never difficult if you dont allow them to be.. It never breaks my desire to live nor to succeed i am the owner of my ownself... so everything is in my hand take charge of myself

Yeah we nagged, we complaint, just to let it out. At least it is not heavy in the chest. How do we get over it, its also depends on us.

Every problems face due was because of we allow them to happen. E.g Think about it for a moment when we know coca cola contains lots of sugar, soda and other chemicals that shouldn't be drinking always but because of the taste, because of the satisfaction felt after drinking we tend to ignore the consequences later. But if we think about it before we drink the pro and cons, I don't think we should face diabetic problems or heart attack or what ever that comes from the action taken by us earlier.

Why do we need to send our car for service every 5000km or every 3 months or which ever comes first. We look at the reasons why we did that right. Cant we do the same to ourself before we commit to anything?

People came back later. Something that I always assured others if they keep the essence of the relationship, be it friendship, love, affection or devotion. They did resurface one by one back seeping to my life. As I never put u all all once ago, u are always welcome back to nurture…

I'd always love you….

...think with your mind not emotion...

1.20am

No comments: