Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Illusional or Dellusional


Current mood: Life & Options

Penna : Lynn
Released: 220206
Mood: Contented

The affection came again… I cant sleep now…

The weight on top of my body still felt, the hand waving the hair away from my face still soft, the salty tears that tickle on his chest still tasted good, the soft moans on my ears like a rhythm when the wave comes and go, and the voice whom not letting me go from his top still heard till today.

How much affection that he really left on me was still in my sweet lil memory although it was long ago and he is not here anymore.

He was still good as remembered last. His smile, still reserved but he knows how to cracked a joke nowadays. How I still wish… argh I am being delusional?

Why does he left that affection felt still. Was I thinking this of a same person….He came back and I was reminded by him…

Impossible…its impossible to let it through but at the same time…

Hahaha I really made that felt among my loyal readers. I should be a writer or novelist Sham said. I just followed my instinct, my emotions, my intuition. I make people laugh at me, I make people fond of me, I make people judge me, I make people envy me, I make people curious about me, last but not least I make people hated and cursed me.

I do what I feel like doing without even much care of what she/ he need to say. For those compliments, millions thanks to you, for those smirking and hatred of me, well the choice is always yours. Eat while you can chew, swallow those you can bite.

Now I have been researching something from women view. Why men need extra care, tender loving from outside. While many women said, I have done nothing wrong at home but infact they knew only they know what is the real cause. Most of them live in state of denial.

Quota of a women now are far more higher than men. Standard of living going high. Some women love to live in luxury life without being have to work on more to get what they want. I heard many, seen many and admit and agreed by many. KL has stated so many cases on those as low as from the higher institution students to those highly respectable family.

There are many reasons why they look for married man to be around. We know what is it all about. But we tend to ignore it. Why. Sometimes it is not about what they wanted to be, what they wanted to do, sometimes it is just fated. They may have been living in good family life but suddenly they are infected with love virus which they cant handle it alone. It takes two to tango. Yup that's right.

I take long time to understand this too. Three years doing my research, being talked with many single and married man, from the lowest class to the higher ranking, they have their own reason. They are proud of their life now but at the same time proud of the kind of excitement and attention given to them by this new comer in their life. Not to mention those whom they have left once ago and suddenly came back without being prompted.

Life circle are always unexpected and nothing that we can planned. Sure yes there is but its depend on what HE says at the end of the day.

Next chapter are going to be "why women let their man look around for substitute…."

No comments: