Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Cleaning my closet


Friday, February 24, 2006

Cleaning Out My Closets
Current mood: Love, Journey & Destiny

Penna: Lynna
Released: 240206 (18.13)
Mood: Thankful

The past has been brought up to present where I was sitting and he is standing. The way he is telling all the things that he does before brings back all the jolly good memories to him without fail. What was I thinking that moment? He was mesmerizing all the good moments for him to capture and tells me what he feels.

But when the moments each and individual was told about current situation, the happiness subsides and he is back in deep thoughts. Hesitating to say anything and when he made the assumption about me and the situation I am facing I have to intersect him and tell the whole truth.

Yes I was wrong, no we was wrong. We never thought, yeah we never thought we should be doing something to mend. But no there is no point to brood about it. The subject followed by things that we want to do next. Yeah both is picturing, expressing, viewing the sense of toughness. We are going to stir up as much pain, as much sorrow but both of us need to stand straight and wave all the problem in unison.

And for the first time while my hand is held, while his eyes stared deep in me the magical moment and words was blurted out by him. I was silent, quiet and drifted apart in me. Not hallucinating but enjoying the moment of truth I been waiting for.

Was he the one I've been waiting and longing. But he has said it from his heart, 'live' for me to hear it, sensed it and gathered it.

Thank you






No comments: