Monday, July 10, 2006

Man and ME...

Penna: Lynna
Released: 100706 12.28pm
Mood: Confused

Category: Blogging

My feelings towards men nowadays are upside down and mixed up. Yes, I do enjoy their company but thats about all. For the time shared, moment explored and understanding captured. Apart from that soon after i went home, be with my friends, family or kids they are forgotten again.

When im alone again, one by one come question pops out again for me to think. Worth or not, to have or not to have, to be with, to think of, reasons to believe, why they are here for me. Would i need them as they needed me. Would i be fair to them just the way I was with my ex hb.

How true it is they are for me?

Yes, they are charming, warm, comfortable, hard, witty, soft, calming, but a reason for them to accomodate me in their zone, or my zone is still a question to me.

Why are they needed in my life?
I need to be love not just to be taken forgranted. Where you forget about me in between your busy schedule or be it with anyone you are in to. Love and affection are not just suppose to be shown by words or actions. There are many ways formality or not. Perhaps i have many to give but not to received or may be i am forgetting i never forgotten by HIM. He love me indeed whenever i thought about him every now and then. Whenever i am. Its just the way im showing it perhaps not right. Or may be not enough.


No comments: