Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Understanding...

Penna: lynna
Released: 050706
Mood: Calm

Category: Blogging

"I thought you are nice person!"

Was i creating an impression i am one???

One of my chatter said that this morning on what said about life and how i take people as they are. When he hit me with some a subject of my SG trip. I didnt know that i have to explain to people on certain things i do in life of why things should be taken its way. Strange and at last he has to say sorry for making the statement of hurting me. I dont do things to please anyone but merely on work basis and things should be done has to be done.

What was the impression i gave to people when people seek for me? And how do people define NICE in the first place.

First of all i dont come to people to ask neither to get their attention. If they offer and i dont want to take it, again it is my decision for not taking it up after considering lots of things in the measurement. Perhaps i always take people wrongly on why they come to me offering help while i know very well i can manage it somehow. Insyaallah. I'll have my way hopefully.

Ill go in details of what i have gone through a bit here and there. While the generous and sincere people remain those with intentions are gone.


On the other hand, i had this regular chatter who sent reminder always n broadcast throughout. Most of the time i ignore but sometime when i feel like broadcasting it again, i did this morning. Out of hundreth's i receive three beautiful statement which is this

female: Bgus lah kalau dah sedar, tapi jgn hanya cakap aja. Hati busuk kena buang lah semua nya bermula dari hati.

male 1: wondering sejak bila cik farm jadi ahli ulamak

Male 2:yup.. kiamat tak penah jauh..

I laugh and do some reflections on this statements. I do or you do??? YOu know, i know, you knew....

Well this is how positive and negative people could be in judging and be judge. I rest my case somehow.


Im glad today my first dotter has make me proud despite the rest when they doing bad in their first term. My twins are not well. Ive been out of sleep for almost three days and due to my treatment i am really not me.

1.54pm





No comments: