Thursday, July 06, 2006

New Born

New Born
Current mood: cheerful

Penna: Lynna
Released: 060706
Mood: Happy

Category: Family

To add more joy of the day, i just had another nephew. Born at about 3.30pm, 05 July 06. Cute, fair, round and beautiful. It's another Cancerian in the family besides my brother and me. So now we have 4 persons born in July beside my cousin brother in Melaka.

It has been eight years since my baby was born, now i get to smell the aura from heaven they said on newborn baby. So i did last night, and my comments was :

"Euwwww, he smells egg"
Hahahahah alll of us laugh because that very morning i did some omellete with toast for all of us (breakfast) and my sister couldn't wait to taste it. Hence thats how the egg's smell comes from. But the rest of his body smell's so beautiful, I can't wait for him to be brought home so i can cuddle him, kiss him and lullaby him.

It has been long since, but im glad i had the chance again to do it even it is not mine. Alhamdullillah.....

9.45am

No comments: