Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Extra Hormones Changed Me?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Current mood: cranky

Penna:Lynna
Released: 010306 (12.48)
Mood : Hate and Crappy

I hate PMS.. where i feel lethargic, hopeless, tired, agitated over small simple things. Not always but today is bad terribly bad for me...
Besides having all the hormones haywire i still can recite alhamdullillah for i still can open my eyes and see today's sunshine and hear "I love you ibu, adik pergi sekolah dulu tau" . Other than that hmm i just ignore....
I hate the ciggy smells in my car... I hate the traffic jams today...Lousy taste of Milo although Nestle never change...bad taste of Jacobs biscuits although Danone is always improving....I never did enjoy any today except my conversation last night...
You have touch one point that I'd always put aside. And sorry i have to pull my hand away from your lips although i like it hehehheeheh....Kalau boleh nak selalu tetapi... *sigh* eluded to my own space again yeah...

No comments: