Thursday, November 17, 2005

CONTEMPLATION

Reading thru blogs and medical review on urology, UTI, kidney stone doesnt seem to make my eyes tired and worn off. Upon reaching home i was so mad, angry, temperamental but i manage to hold that anger from blasting and sleashing my children. All and all coming out from my mouth was just a dissapointment of their behaviour on how they take up everything lately.
There is a lot of things in me which has not poured off. Where i still manage to keep and salvage. Being wise and mature, i did a lot of thinking. More and more thinking. I know its not good for my health especially now but i have to do it. Being an adult, a mother, friend and female I have a lots to consider. I know i cant solve all but at least a thoughts to ponder in a day.
Now i see the boomerang is going around. How people used the hearsay to fire back. I read and i know it was for me, big fonts on familiar girlfriend page. No i did nothing to hit nor hurt them. Perhaps makan cili, terasa and used it for their defence system.
REason to pen it down and when people read is to use as their borderline/ guideline to take the good part n throw the bad part of the story. First and foremost i take a person as who they are. If they cant be to my liking the way i wanted to be but im sure they are good in other way. Acceptance of being human is the best method. Human are never perfect with strengths and weakness. With good and bad quality. Now im beginning to learn why god have day and night, cold and warm, black and white.
I have to go boss is back. till later of the day.

Date released: 17 Nov 05
Currently listening: Traxx FM
Mood: Content

No comments: