Monday, November 07, 2005

Mission Accomplished – Part 3

After recovering from the medication and after all of them had taken their shower, I made my weak way to the bathroom to refresh and get ready to bring them out. Later that night we invade KLCC hoping we can get a ticket for ‘Little chicken’. Unfortunately TGV was on fire the other day so it was closed for check up.

I called my sis in law and told her that we are coming. There we go from KLCC heading to her house and it was a pleasant reunion after so long. Was well received by them and we had laugh, talk and shared stories. Whenever it touch about my ex or his current relation or about mine having someone, I told them lets leave the personal subject individually and go on with others. Whatever it is live should go on.

I am glad while kids are happy to be with their cousin sisters and brothers , I too was having good time sharing lots and tones of memories. For some who was there, who recognized me didn’t want to make a move after being there for hours just to catch up stories.

Again I was not alone, I was not left out, I was not blamed even if they were to talk about me at the back what the heck. If they do, they wouldn’t ask me to come in the first place. Anyway im glad I took all those things positively and the move I made to visit them was a beginning to make the silaturrahim closer after 3 years of agony leaving them without a reason and any choice.

Many stories was exchanged and best thing is my nephews and nieces are all grown up now. We wasn’t so closed before but today the new beginning was far more beautiful than I’ve expected. Is it because what I paint or they paint me beautifully. Nah it should be mine, I decide to take a step for remedy for my children to know where they belongs, where they came from, where are their roots, who are their relatives should one of these days im gone.

Positively and pessimist taking life stance as it is and taking the challenge was not a mistake. No curiousity, no inferiority, your credibility will take you to a stage and path that you want. Im glad I take that chance. I am thankful to all of my confidante who taught me a way of being confidence, a way of taking one at a time, a way of being me. When I have doubt ill ask, I confront. No matter how they take it. I call or reach them or else just leave message or SMS somehow or rather message will be delivered sooner or later.

Im glad my mission accomplished accordingly the way god willing. Thank you and alhamdullilah my kids was very happy and enjoying every minute of the outing. For me the smile from each of them makes my heart overjoyed and overwhelmed. Thank you dear god. Thank you for those who shared all of this and to you who read this. With your smile the world is smiling too.

Date released: 061105 (2.40am)
Currently listening: Rhythm of the twinkling stars
Mood: Happy

No comments: