Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Semut Masuk Tinge

Too tired to blog. Semalam tried to escape from lepak. Dah ok with my spahageti strap and lie down to bed when widi called saying hes already infront of my house. Adoi take my red tshirt put it on n i went out.
Was having good laugh over his experience in hospital. He is a storyteller, joker, singer and whatever laa. Was looking at my watch always and then my daughter call, my twins ear masuk binatang.
Ask Joey to send me home and in the car i call nana to get Kapur Sireh to rub it outside the ear so that the bug will come out. Upon reaching home she was calmed already. I took cotton bud and look in her ear. The was nothing visible except tinje tinge hehehehehe. I put more Kapur and told her off.
Before i went out i ask them to sleep so i tell tales to them that god punish them for not hearing me by sending bugs to kacau them. And ask them woolud they do that again. Hope they learn their lesson.
Wanted to write yesterday but i was too tired. Today too i think ill keep all these juicy ideas kiv first. till then sweet dreams

posted:221105 (21.17)
Listening to : Kris Dayanti (Mencintaimu)
Mood : Stress (Tired still in the office)

No comments: