Wednesday, November 16, 2005

KIDNEY STONE


My sleep was deep and sound after the medication. After sending my kids to school I took milo and bread and then take my morning pills. Then I get dizzy and lie down and was doze into deep sleep again. About 12 o’clock I was suppose to get my nebulizer when the killing pain come again. I was growling in agony and then was taken to HUKM by my sister and in law. I was referred to ER where all the necessary treatment was done and after the medication I was then drowsy and all the time sleep. But the unbearable pain has gone.

After taken my urine test, my blood test, my blood pressure checked. After few hours the blood test results is back and I was suspected to have kidney stone by the way of the pain coming. I was asked to get an ultrasound test and x-ray tomorrow morning. Another visit to hospital again. I have to get it done. I just hope its only kidney stone and has got nothing to do with my fibroid or anything else.

Poor children after the maid is gone, my mom and sister has to look after them. With my condition added another burden to them. When will everything goes well? Anyway god testament wont stop for those he choose from people HE wants.

Tomorrow would be better and more light for us. Thank god for the chance to have the test and for the reason we had for that.

Date released: 10 Nov 05 (10.37pm)
Currently watching: Potret Mistik
Mood: Calm and drowsy

No comments: