Wednesday, November 23, 2005

PARFUM

I was early today. I have plans to take the kids to watch Celeo in KLCC. Mom came to invite us to her house for breakfast. I went with all my kids and sister to eat. After eating I left to KLCC.

I have the pleasure to walk around after buying the tickets for 1.10pm show. I have a plan to search for my parfum today. After asking YSL and Christian Dior for the price and promo I made my way to other place. Im thinking of buying myself a parfum and hesitate to choose between Rive Gauche YSL and Jadore Christian Dior. Im still thinking of Singapore trip where the shopping heaven for Christmas could offer but then the leave and also the value for our money is in my box concern????

I walk around many shops bringing my kids and found many things that I had not found before. I should bring them more often but the problem is where is the time. Finally I saw a booth of Hugo Boss. Woman and Deep Red is already in my mind. Yes the price is good, the promotion along was ok too. I was offered for Sling bag, key chain, one sample of Woman, Body lotion and shower gel for RM262. But unfortunately the 100ml is not available and out of stock. I have to agree with 50ml but with the same gift. Yes at last I get Deep Red Hugo boss to pleased me for taking the children out today. Actually it was my intention to get a parfum. S$93 for Dior Addict limited edition when rome went to Singapore last month. She really tempt me to go to Singapore with her and kinchan too add more spice to that. Chynna too would love to have me there and would gather me to meet SpyroGyra.

I will have to find excuse to take leave. I have to work my mind out since the lodging is free. While she work day time I can take the chance and meet my chatter. I can meet alling again. Singapore brings me sweet and bad memories. Anyway I just want the fun and no more worries. Ill work it out anyway.

Was at my aunt house in Keramat and then Kinchan called to go to rom house to do her pc. I ate dinner with him at roms place and laze around till about 10 to continue my translation back home.

Date release: 191105 (208am)
Listening to : Bersama cengkerik pagi
Mood : Calm

No comments: