Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Moments by Moments

I had chance to be on leave on Monday and Tuesday in a row of weekend. Was already ready to bein Singapore but then something comes up again. My kids was hit by eye infection and infected all of us in the house including me. Since then i was curfewed and quarantine home.
When their dad come to pick them on Saturday afternoon, i hand him the prescribed medication to be bought from pharmacy because my doctor is out of stock of that particular medication. There i was after that alone and watching tv and done things need to be done solely on my own.
My mind was pacing and racing. Took my mom around to send my maid back for leave and then send my car for checking while waiting for my sista. Till everything is done my eyes cant take the heat and my head was getting heavy.
There i go i hand RM 50 to mom and get my sista to get her back to Melaka and i cancelled the whole trip for the best of everyone. Im not going to spread anything to anywhere. Ill be home and home. So the whole saturday afternoon and Sunday i was being alone and lazying around. Widi called for Mosin which i have to turn down. Theres a gathering infront of my house which i dare not go out to meet them due to my eyes and of course im not going to spread those to my friends too tho i was damned bloody bored.
But i have the feel of being alone and to myself again. Im glad i took the step of cancelling everything. By Monday im going to be insane. I cant sleep thinking of my angels, i cant sleep missing their smell, i cant sleep missing fighting with them. By 10am after sending email to my boss i make my way to Sg Buloh to pick them up again. I took the chance to go and visit my ex ipar duai.
Well they can be hypocrit and they can make up a face while having me. Im doing my duty here to bring my kids seing all her relatives. By then when i finished visiting all its about 6pm where when i was about to whosh to the main road i saw him infront of me with all the kids. He ask me to stop in front and there i told him i had plans for them and took off from there.
I was very much hurt to hear how much my kids being treated with or without him in the house. It feels like they are not being watch tho he is there. Arghhh i forgot he was too busy with gilfriend which is more important. So it is wise for my kids to be with me then.
After getting ready i went to Sam house for the open house. I retreat from the about 10.30pm. Too tired entertaining.
The next day by 11am we were off to KLCC for Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam II. For the first time ever im going to ssay this that this piece really makes me salute the producer and the whole team to be able to put up a very good picture. Its all sorts of blend of arts in here. Which im unable to describe. Im going to blog about this movie separately. i was really feeling the ache, the tense and the terrible feeling of the pontianak hahahahaha. I was laughing in the end where both of my twins really did cry. Im glad they enjoy it n next was again i ask them wethere they want to go for another scary movie but then they score for Chicken Little. I call my sista to bring my nephew and the we sat again for another movie.
Then i took them dinner and phone Tee apologising that i cant make for another meeting with them for i am too tired and so content with my kids.
I was having a good time holding and cuddling all my angels and bless with the time of missing and taking them with me. Im not going to let them go again. If i do perhaps just one night and thats it. No matter how difficult to look after them i wont take the time to missed them again. Never.
I had a suprised email in my mailbox today for being so called rejected and the explaination for unconscious old fool. hahahah i dont need to explain anything to anyone for i hold my faith. It was my mistake to let anyone to come through my path and space and it will never happen again. Should you feel threaten by my presents its all up to you. And should he turn the table round and round again i guess he has reason to lie to everyone around him for the fucked up life his gotten. To dear friend one day of confrontation will come but then do provoke me more squeaky voice and to the great pretender god knows better!

Current released: 301105 (11.35pm)
Currently listening: Illusion
Mood : Happy

No comments: