Monday, April 17, 2006

Bitching

Current mood: Amused

Penna: Lynna
Released: 17 Apr 06
Mood: Excited!!!

Gotten few things yesterday and compiled in my box of mind. All those inviting my smile and thank god since then im glad im able to accept lots of things. While some people still cant accept and bitching (hahahaha) but i keep my pace constant and rolling my life like usual.

Those smile i had was merely just for me. Marriage, relations, uncertainty, junctions, temptation was so exciting in the diary of mine. Within few weeks i met lots of people from north right to the end of Peninsula Malaysia. Not to forget East and West.

Gosh how god pull everyone to be around me n pushing the booster and motivation for me to keep on pacing and humping. So what have you achieve so far beside bitching about me eh???
Those people that i missed meeting while i was in Langkawi there will always be another day for sure, insyaallah. For Yati, im looking forward to be there for you and hoping during those time ill be back on feet again and swaying.

Listening to cik Pokiah yesterday was good. So much to share since i was in my hiatus period. To all my darlings tq tq tq for keeping in touch. Time to meet isnt there yet. I need to make sure that you came without any intention at all, so that it will be better to accept in my own den.
To Dot, my pray will be with u and mom, hope she will be fine in no time soon. To my dear sister who is carrying a baby take a good care dear. If i cant be there, kiss the baby for me.
Shit im craving for a baby smell while i know i cant be getting any i guess after this. Mmm i had four lovely angels already anyway. I should be thankful.

To Z who has wedded R, congratulations!!! "Perempuan yang baik hanya untuk lelaki yang baik" dan "hanya mereka yang tahu makna maliqiyaumiddin akan merasakan keindahan suatu kehidupan"
Amin adanya.....

Today, theres only one call after i said "phone will be off by 9pm". The minute i said that phone rings, and i was reminded not to sms and call because she is around. My lips are tight and pursed. My chest are clogged, I choose this then i got to swallow it!! For sure im thinking far ahead was my time worth just for relations, companion, or to compromise the appeal of being $@#$ symbol. Darn feelings, fuck off from my mind and heart. I should be happy getting all the attention and love. To you, i guess for you to consider my feelings that always falls under the 100th place. Dont mind about me because it is not worth for you to think off.

"Life GOES on"
10.10pm
9.59pm

No comments: