Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Nature & Affection

Current mood: hot Category: Romance and Relationships

Penna: Lynna
Released: 11TH aPRIL 2006
Mood: As Nature and Being Beautiful like It is the Best Feel I every Had!

08 April 2005

After 4 years Langkawi was not visited like routine. Here I come again with new definition of style and expectation. A place which keep lots of love memories and affection. Last visit was when i wanted to renew our wedding vows and terms or to try amending it in 2002. Anyhow lots of things has been changed.
Checked in to Berjaya Hotel at the very end corner of the lovely island where 90% of the guests are whites from all over the world and Japanese. It was surrounded by well kept green forest and located on a slope with green sceneries with sound of nature and rythm of the lovely waves which comes and go. Having to hop around in a shuttle to take us from cafe to chalet was amusing n fun ride while healing fresh breathe do really appeal my thoughts and soul to be with full of joy and fun.
Cant tell you how much I felt for this place while im suppose to be resting home and this holiday was a blast resting place for me after so long.
Yeah, being gone with male and female do gave so much of difference. It has been long since i pampehered myself with all this. Having holidays on my own without the kids. Having friend to serve me and attend to be a companion. My last long journey was to Sg on June last year with a friend of mine. Being pamphered by him was very sweet. At the same time being a companion to male gender was lovely. But having to have a female companion are far more sweeter when they can understand better in full terms of desire and destiny of a friendship and relations. It was beautiful experience where you can listen, giving your thoughtful mind, and advice.
We sing, we laugh, we dance, we cry, we shout and even do stupid things but it only makes us understand more of what life can offer to everyone in this world be it to parents, friends, siblings, foes, and everyone. Im glad i said yes to her invitation beside being there for her to listen, to guard and to advice she did found herself, her missing point in life, marriage, friendship, relationship and most important being HER as a person.
And as for me, being far away from kids, families, friends and love one do gave me one hard time to adjust the feeling of being missed and missing. But i had a very good time. Its a coincidence once we checked in my cousin sister fm Senawang SMS came in telling she just checked in to Buena Vista in Kuah. I was laughing when i heard her voice on the other end telling her "hey we can meet!". There i was on the second day my uncle pick me up in a van for evening tea. I was blessed and so happy to have two uncles and aunties and surrounded around by cousins sister and brothers. Thank you god for the lovely reunion after the sickness and pain. Thank you, thank you and alhamdullillah.

09th April 2006
It has been long since i am being touched even myself or someone opposite. Sinking my body in a hot tub, appreciating the feel of warmth water enveloping my body, soul and mind. Touching every inch of my body, appreciating every curve and corners. Getting a feel that I long for was never the same. The hot flush, the heart beat, the strong urge, needing, wanting, the place, and environment and most important how I felt towards the feeling. Now I am starting to miss hot body next to me, missing a langarous lazy touch, musky scent, sexy smell that inviting my desire and lust.
Wanting hot and crazy love. Crazing over crawling touch, tickling, twisting, sleazing, entwined in one soul, one melody, one rythm to one destiny. The hot flush rushed, burning my heart with desire, lust and fussing over the envigorating needing heat.
Day by day the needs, the urge, hiking, upheaving will of notion. The appealing feel, getting all the attention from him. But the thoughts always back to the luring eyes which has affected me much by his touch once upon a time. The way he touch, lurking, tickling, breathing, amused me and when i thought of it, the blood rushed jerking my nerve with intention to feel the hands again on my body.
I drifted to far... but i wanted to share more. I will be back later to continue the affection that affected my desire...

3.31pm 11th april 2002

No comments: