Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Fail or Fault

Fail or Fault Category: Blogging

Penna: Lynna
Released: 12th Apr 2004
Mood: Sick

Yes i was very sick today. Early in the morning i was already feeling blues, threaten and feel like being a failure. But then question was asked to myself. Was it totally my fault to put a trust on something i thought that can be handled when it was passed down.
I was a winner, a runner, a student, an achiever and i expect the same from my children. But then once it was failed i gave them another chance but now its visible she did not prove that to me she's one of them. While Kak Long prove me that she can, Shira failed for the second time. I yelled this morning, it makes my pelvic hurt like shit. I forgot the pain when my outburst blast. Damn me then but then it makes me feel so down since.
I put the drape down, cover my ears and self from surrounding till the call came in at almost eleven to wake me or to tell me its almost noon. The clog in the chest are still felt but then i let it be and go on with what i wanted to do today.

By four when bored enveloping my consciousness then i wake up put on my proper outfit to go out. Just to heal me with my writing. I feel good now... I had a good time yesterday entertaining all of my kids n nephew for full day outing. They got new shoes, new bags and loads of fun. Im glad im there to share the laugh, the smile and the joy.

5.34pm
Wednesday

No comments: