Friday, April 28, 2006

Pain...

Category:Life

Penna: Lynna
Released: 280406
Mood: Blurr…

 

The muscle pull in my stomach came in constantly and continuously this morning. It is very obvious. I cant be depending on the pain killer because mine was not the normal one. Mine was the steroid type where only if I cant really stand the pain then I should take it.

My work finishes about 9.00pm yesterday. I had to excuse myself after I cant stand the pain at my lower back anymore. I consulted Dr today she isn’t sure of the cause but suggest I visit her next Friday. Dr Lina was saying it is not because of my surgery. It is the ergonomic pain which cause by sitting too long in the office. I was suggested to walk around more.

But what im feeling was the muscle pain could be because of sitting to long and its pulling the muscle around the surgery area. Pain the most felt on left and right at the scar.

On another hand my mind was still pacing on him last night after leaving my home he was crying again. My heart sunk… as much as I can hear but not the pain in him. “Sakit kat lutut nampak” I was quiet when he said that and then I hear the sob. He wasn’t into talking. He told me he wont be coming to see me last night, that makes me go and settle his application of maid alone. But in the midst of that he called he said he is coming and I ask him to wait for me at home instead. He was happy to have the situation of eating together while we can talk n joke around with everyone. Its so nostalgic. He sat around while watching TV feeling so comfortable and not wanting to go. I have to remind him of the place, my status and also how I wish he don’t have to go. Anyway its better than nothing at all. Eventually he left.

As soon as he reach home he called me. That was 1am, while he left at 11.30pm. The question is left unanswered. I want to let him do what he feels good and soothe his peace of mind.

14.07

No comments: