Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Thank God for Everything

Penna: Lynna
Released : 240406
Mood: Glad

Today is the first day I start to work after 3 weeks of being on mc. As usual I came to office with a mood to start the day with a cheerful attitude. An orange blouse with a white skirt with a new hairstyle off I go with a smile.

I was given a sweet surprise yesterday. Was lazying at home when a call came saying “im coming to get the serimuka and im in WangsaMaju now”. Thinking he is joking I did not really care for his statement, afterall its Sunday. A day for him to be with his family and the other half. Never in mind that he would have a space for me especially from Subang to be here. Never ever occurs my mind.

The second call was more like a teased to me rather than to confirmed he is somewhere around. Only when I saw he was already infront of my door, while still talking to me on the phone made me almost drop my jaw. Luckily I was already back home after an outing with Rome. Hmmmm… surprise, surprise I don’t know how would I accept this surprise.

With that visit I took the opportunity to introduce him to all the friends he was jealous with. First I bring him to Rome’s house where lunch was served with Roti Jala and sweet syrup. The cozy den was so welcomed over the lovely palate of “masak lemak udang”. Deep in him, I know he wont put away the idea of trying those while I was scurrying over the roti jala with chicken curry. Few varities of donuts after that makes my meal for lunch really a good one.

While he look around with the house when he follows me to the kitchen, he reminded me not to be long as his time is so precious. Never remind me those if you need to hurry, why bother to come when you need to go immediately. He keep quiet while teasing me on and off. He was making himself comfortable with my fren and her daughter. Surprisingly Dida and Adam was very quiet during this visit. They never have me visiting them with a male company I guess. This was the first one. They were so reserve and remorse, not understanding why but let the time tells then.

Later a visit to Angsana Hilir was made to make him see what sort of place and person Yatee could be when I used to bring my children for swimming or lepaking session over a beautiful coffee. She was on the way out to send her nephews back to her mom’s house. It was a surprise for her not knowing that I came with him to send her the TV antenna. At least Lee is able to communicate with him for a start and Yatee was well received by him too. The assurance given to him was the cozy humble hut was a good place for us to talk, bitching, shouting or even lepaking over what life has to offers.

So by now he has met all my best friends including Niza on one fine night. A trust and honesty is all I have beside my respect. The rest are all in god hands. As much as I can say now, if it is time to leave again or even to let go, I have to be ready to do such action without having a feel to hurt myself nor himself as I know from the beginning the consequences of being a seconder.

Once he got things right with his other half, once he got it back on track, once he can patch it up, I should be ready to be dumped or to be left alone again for I will be happy to have him back to his life and family. As for now, I am a friend, I am a lover, I am a supporter who would make you strong to be a leader. My experience before has made me learn to accept what life can offer. I choose to accept you, someone who is owned and available, so I should be ready to face the consequences of being left or alone again.

Today I feel good after letting out something in my chest over a girlfriend. I am glad she can still accept me and talking about what we can do next after everything is ok with her. Mercy and blessed of all the kindness done made me feel good.

Now is time to retreat to my beautiful sleep. Thank god for the food I have today, thank god for peaceful on mind I have, thank god for the soul that blessed, thank god for taking care of my children while im at work, thank god for giving such friends who understand me, thank god for the testament I had,S to make me open my eyes wider to what life can be.
Alhamdullillah I still manage to breathe some fresh air after the accident few days ago.

Currently listening : Wind beneath my wings

12.07am

No comments: