Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Paid Pronto

Current mood: awake
Category: Life & Death

Penna: Lynna
Released: 210406
Mood: SHOCK!!!

Driving in a big luxurious car was is always everyone dreams, especially with a name and power. No one would reject the offer if theres an opportunity. I did tried to avoid taking that chance but I know she did want me to drive it because she wants me to be with her later after my meeting.

With hesitation and confusion I did accept her Beemer key and take her car to the destination agreed with an idea to tag him along later for Karaoke session. There we go for a talk and chat continuing where we stop yesterday.

Driving slowly while hearing what both need to say was not as good as yesterday and the other day but somehow we achieve something especially his side. Oh yeah B, did you have a jolly good time???

The real you with your unexpressive attitude but only smile. As usual when its time to leave the moodiness and the heavy heart to let go the sweet lil time was always hard to accept. As I drive down alone slowly along Damansara to Duta tol. After pumping the fuel, I called Yatee to confirm whether we are going out after that.

After putting the phone down I called him to make sure he is ready to bed and done with the day. As we talk I noted smoke coming from the aircond duct and dashboard and soon after a fire spark and flame coming from the front. I pulled the car over the side and stop, winding down the window and stop the engine.

A Chinese guy came over giving me an instruction to get a water to put the fire off. A bottle of mineral is not enough, I tried to stop passers to get as many water as I can but the fire become a big flame. At first no one wanted to stop as we know and notice there many deceiving cases on the road that makes drivers avoid to stop but once they spot the fire coming out from the car Im driving they quickly hand me the water I need.

Still not good enough because the flame are burning the whole dashboard and sparkling over to everywhere of the seats and roof. There was nothing much they and I can do but to remove everything that can be salvage from the car. Until there is this Perdana stop over and took out fire extinguisher from his car and put the fire off from inside the car and front bonnet. In the panic state of mind those people who tried to help ask me to call Bomba for a help. Bomba came on time where everyone was already asked to be moving farther from the car because car can be exploded anytime when the fire really became a disaster.

I was in a state of shocked and apologizing to Yatee all the time for what had happen. I feel responsible because Im driving no matter how I refused to that she is stressing it was not my fault and not blaming me. Sigh I feel very bad, we settle that with Jalan Bandar Traffic police, later and get the car towed to the workshop that night.

I do not know what time that I drift to sleep and was wake up by Romes call in the morning. I was too tired to pick and talk. But I cant put myself to sleep again.

My mind was pacing. What did I do wrong this time to make me punished this way? Im still thinking and asking myself, where does the answer goes to

But Im thanking god to still grant me a chance to live today and write this note for me to remember. Every good deed done will be granted with good will and for every wrongdoings is done, I will be punished pronto.

Lesson of the day, can I still pursue what I want? To love and be love? B, I need you to guide me, monitor me, being concern about me.

9.37 pm

No comments: