Friday, April 07, 2006

Missing...

Penna: Lynna
Released: 020406 (1100am)
Place: Kuala Linggi, Melaka


The missing point was so unbearable today. Nothing can beat the feeling of missing the familiar smell of my children. Prepaid is gone with smses and calling them just to hear the voice. I’m not sure how other go through the unbearable feelings of missing their children. I hardly can take it myself, would never be.

I’m lost in the battle of fighting the emotions not to miss them. It was never the same to miss someone, or a man, or a lover, or families, or parents etc. It was also never the same of missing a hotbody next to me… I can’t tell how does it feels but it makes my tears running down the cheek as I thought of them.

I cried almost everyday. Either in my heart or just by drifting away, far away in my thoughts…………

Him? Do I miss him? Yes, I do, but it was never the same… I have been missing him yearsssss ago, missing him now is worst. Because he has affected me with his emotions, passion and not to mention compassion.

What I need was someone to pampered me with his love, passion, words of wisdom, encouragement, jokes. He does fulfill some even not all. In life we gain some, we loose some. Will always remember that in me wherever, whenever I am. He derives me to be in love again and also to love or to continue the unfinished item in my life which need to be renewed with a new vow.

I don’t know, I have been very positive over the uncomfortable situation, unwanted scene, the unforeseen future but yes, I still have my faith strong with me saying happiness will be with me at the end of the day. Keep on praying and keep on asking. God will grant my wish, if it is not for me, for you, for him, for my kids, for my families.

It is for everyone in my life. Welcome to my world abang. Love me the way you do, no matter what comes, it is just a testament from god to test you how much you mean it for me or you.

I love you………

No comments: