Thursday, December 01, 2005

Mirror Image of 7 Individuals

Ive seen many mirror image in men. But a second mirror image emerge yesterday without me have to ask for it. I was just smiling upon the surface. Inferior and insecure is what she felt.
Im glad whatever my dear friend was saying is always right. For ive been holding my faith since i my fall three years ago. And i wonder what does this 2nd mirror image knows about me, myself and I.
Anyway i just move on. I talk to two person about this yesterday and i will have to see how soon it travels n recover in the surface of reality. My other friends was strongly urging me to hold my principle and just go on like i was before. The changes of move i made was not suppose to be revealed tho but then just hold on to it.
And the other friend was just sighing and saying what else she wants! I was actually tired but then again the teasing from my children make me forget the worries i had. And so i adjourn to my bed as early as i can think off. When my brother called perhaps to borrow my car i dnt even bother to pick up.
But then in the morning i know people wouldnt care or bother to have respect to one who is quiet and just let things happen. A new beginning again will appear and perhaps this will not be a shocking news to everyone. Or perhaps would be shocking to me to do something i would rather throw to dustbin.
You know its too many "iffing" that i throw away since and now no more mercy to those "iffing" related.
God i have you i would ask you show me the path again.

Current released: 01/12/05

No comments: