Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Anger!!!!


Penna: Lynna
Released: 060606 (what a number)
Mood: Edgy

Category: Blasting my Head off

My hands are trembling, heart outraged with thunder and hatred. I hated myself when i am like this. I am always in control. As much as i was bombarded with facts and reason plus the rationality, i was still thinking to be kind at all time and anywhere. But not to them, most of them was throwing all the anger and tantrum to me besides telling that i am stupid for risking myself into something that unseen in the future. Was i really asking for it? Mussing, fussing!!! God please help me go through all this.

Strong and ability to decide for self and life was somewhat unseen just yet. It is far from my reach and I am helpless. When I am appear to be dominant my heart sunk. Because it was not me. I always fail to dominate some one i respect or love. And i usually let others topple me.

Why man has no ballz to decide? Why man takes long time when they feel so comfortable and complacent in their zone. Cant they speak up???

No, not all man of course. Im sorry i make that statement. Im just releasing some steam. My hands are still trembling. My temperature has gone done a bit but im sure anybody come on to my way will sure get it nicely.

Gulping my saliva wasn't the normality i used to do. I use do swallow everything calmly. Why today i am loosing my temper and throwing my anger here.

"I wish you show your anger and throw tantrum and tell me to get off you and leave me alone and i will go and this time i wont return"

"Sorry sayang, the pain the pressure, the stress made me feel this way and show it to you. Im sorry, love you. Please take care of yourself. Ill call you when i come back to office"

"I understand ...."

Without saying goodbye, i hang up!

14.40pm

No comments: