Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Virtual World

Penna: Lynna
Released: 140606
Mood: Accomplished

We are talking about universal language that is surrounding our community nowadays. We are far apart from one another but communication made easy with telecomunicating one another by phone, emails, blogs, space and chat.

I come to know chat world from my executive whom making me venturing this new ideas. ICQ, MSN and the most popular and friendly to me was Yahoo. I wasn’t into talking much on who I am when I first used to chat. But I be frank about my age, status, position and location. The only thing is I hide is my name and phone number. I don’t meet any of them but enjoy talking or chating with them be it male or female.

North, South, East and West to me are just next to each other. Those people that I know some are still best buddies and we do meet once a while if they do visit Kuala Lumpur or I am visiting their state. Some of them ive never met yet. It is all depends on situation, reasons and why.

Many people use chat as an escapism to distress, to divert, to make friends or networking purpose. And not to forget lots of them use for a wrong purpose too. Some are real, truly and not to forget liars and corn people around. But they are there with reasons.

Some for networking purpose, some for money reasons, some for companion, some for fun, some are there for getting laid. The choice that they choose to have in their life was actually the reason why they are here.

From the nick one are able to gather whom, what, why, where, when they are there. I believe some has good reputable image of being who they are and some use their nick to portray who they want to be but in real life they arent what they are in the chat world. Creating a split personality of what they want to become and whom they are in real.

Many of them enjoy meeting and creating new circle of friends and not to forget they are few categories of people in life. Human created as such to complete the colours of natures in order to make life beautiful and fun.

They are funny people to make those quiet person enjoy being entertainted with their jokes and laughter, they are informative people for those who need to gather some action for some purpose and the list will go on.

They are lies laying around somehow in order to create better character profiling and some do work as they want it to be. They add the colours for those who are they to observe and watch what can they achieve from being one. One conversation on screne can lead to many things in real world. Meetings, business, affairs, scandals, movies, bitching, teasing, weddings, many other things that I can’t recall.

Chat world are not just created for those from low income level but those in higher ranking position are there too enjoying what technology brings in modern world. If last time people send telex, or telegram to over or even make a phone calls when telecommunication are better but now, emails, sms, mms, chat and latest voice over chat can pull people from the other end to meet in the other corner.

Technology brings human together, technology connects people in order to make life interesting. But most people nowadays use it for wrong purpose. Most people get it wrong when certain things are introduced for a good purpose. Again that’s is human, when error are found accidently, technically or purposely.

But all in all chat has broaden my mind to understand, to learn, to achieve, to venture certain level of understanding, curiosity, networking, learning, connecting and so on. For those who have found the purpose of using chat to connect people, communicate, enhancing networking and for those who found their true love, true enemy, true passion, true interest in here congratulations for you have discover a way and reason of why are you here. For some people who has lost certain level of trust, interest, friends and etc perhaps you may think of it again why those things happen to you along the way of finding the destination or position or perhaps a reason to be here.

Dear readers,

I know some of you from chat too, or perhaps through introduction of some people. But I have treasured a lot of good things and have thrown all the bad that wasn’t suppose to be carried along together in my search of my destiny. To those people who are still there with a highest degree of respect you are adored for carrying your trueself as one individu that I know.

Thank you for accepting me as one of your friend, subordinate, and anything that suit best in your vocabs. Loving to know who you are, what you are, where you are, why you are here, when you are here was a tremendous experience in my life.

1239am

No comments: