Monday, June 05, 2006

Wedding

Category: Blogging

Penna: Lynna
Released: 050606
Mood: Calm

2 weeks rolling, attending weddings families, friends, neighbours coming from near and far away. Having all the familiar faces around with broad smile, tears and joy. My heart blooms and sparkling with love and joy. Children are happy to meet all the cousins and uncles. School holidays brought them as far as north and down south to be able to meet in the middle of the occasion.

Tired!!! Yes, cant tell how tired I am to be ups and down but doing something that I love and its by demand I should say makes me relent with their needs. Seeing my ex families which has been 4 years left and surrounded again with all the questions and hugs makes my eyes swamping with water and my heart melt with joy. And oh yess, I met his future wife too. Im glad, happy to see, he is now have someone to replace me and I hope soon, very soon. He was yes running away from the fact he has someone and don’t want to admit it to me while I know from his reaction, eyes, gesture and body language, I am still welcome while having her to accommodate the needs and time to fulfill his loneliness is a must. I have my blessing to him for the sake of his future and my children’s well being. I’m happy to be able to see her although she was so young and if my 1st daughter to stand beside her they were just like friends.

Acknowledgement from my children??? I guess they know where and how to respect and accept things from their direction. I leave it all to them. My blessing again is with them.

The joy and happiness is bouncing in my heart to see all the aunts and uncles that I missed to see during those years be it in Melaka and Paya Jaras, Selangor. Its paid for the rest 4 years being in my secluded barns. Cant bear the pain to see the tears in their eyes but hey do they see the pain n tears in me?? I just hug as hard as I cant and feel the love they pouring. And smile portrayed wide as wide as the sun brimming in the morning.

I was with T the whole afternoon on Saturday doing 3 pelamins at two locations. Surrounded by the mak nyahs commenting, joking and making the event happenings was fun. Tiredness does not felt until everything was displayed beautifully for the newly wed to be seated fully customized with all the props.

Later that night I was fully engrossed by myself again after showering making my move out from the house with R to fill in the urge to just kill some time. There we go to have some live band playing and releasing some steams and let the mind drift after all the tiredness of the works done for the whole week. It was good band with all kind of song played. We hang on there till about 230am. R got fished by some mat salleh’s and I make my own way by looking from far their conversation till she tapped me and told me to get my but in the dance floor. I burst into laughter hahahahaha.

Better get better fish to fry my dear fren. Anyway there was few eyes lingering and smiling but I was just smiling without even looking at them directly in their direction till my eyes meet one new comer at the bar. The eyes, the smile and way was so different from those whom I see since the time I reached there. Eyes locked, smile exchange and my heart suddenly filtered with joy. But at that moment R hold my hand and told me “lets get going im bored and don’t want to entertain that mat salleh”. He was here for 3 days golf tournament and will be gone by Monday.

When R excuse herself telling him that we are leaving he is ready to come with her along with his ciggie and wallet. I laughed again and make my way out and wink at her at the same time feel “geram” because I was just having a good time having an eye to eye game with the new comer. Well, I can still picture his face till now with his stripe black green white shirt and his white pants.

We almost reach istana when she suddenly said “I want to see who is this guy who has his eyes set on you. Why didn’t you tell me earlier so that we leave a little later. I laughed again. “It was you who wanted to leave, and im just testing the market la my dear. But his smile is still in my eyes, windows to my heart”.

She failed to see that I’m hiding my true feeling of why I agree to go out with her that night despite my tiredness being working whole day. My thoughts is still with him of the decision he made to agree with her.

16.37pm

No comments: