Wednesday, June 28, 2006

SG in memories

Penna: Lynna

Released: 280606

Mood: Great Encounter

Currently Listening: Tak Tahu (Adam AF3)


The sweet memories while I was in SG now kept beautifully in the box of mind with a smile. Thanks to R, Iz, Y, E, Mr Wonderful, NT and the rest of the people there.

I had a great time with a great warmth and hospitality by those people around. For those I did not met yet, I’m sorry I’m running out of time actually, but I have been promising myself that I will come again (Y *wink wink* safe yea with you ;-))


The familiar place no longer the same since i left it 22 years ago and even for a short visit last year. This time it is more with a feel, sensation and gratification. It was all arranged by her without letting me to speak for my own. She gets the ticket for me, paid it and send it to home and not willing to take when I want to pay her back. My first day was arranged to be out for dinner with some friends who are waiting since last week. Thousand apologies to them and thank you so much. Dinner was good with lots of question and answer about food and places. Nasib baik tak choke. Poor E…

It was the enjoyable dinner we have and loads of laughter. Prawns are so yummylicious. I don’t really enjoy seafood but then it was damn sweet and I have to admit I really love it and that’s why I took more than two (unusual for me).

My second day started when I was left alone in the room with a programme set to meet someone I know few years ago but never had chance to meet yet. I was thrilled and at the same time looking forward to it. Before that, I was hit by an emotion by someone who I am thankful not to be associate with by being “madu“ to her (thank god). My take is “rupa yang cantik, belum pasti mencantikkan budi pekerti manusia yang tidak mengenal diri ataupun penciptanya”.

I walk out the door after talking to my kids who was crying asking when im coming back. Chessss… I miss them yeah but then I wipe my tears with full of hope and expectations I walk out of the door with motivational quote “today is a new day and would be better than yesterday”.

I was thinking to walk around by the river of Clark Quay while waiting for him. From the balcony the scene was beautiful. It was raining early in the morning and later the sun start shining and beaming brightly. My heart blooms happily for no reason. As I pass by the front door I heard “Hi farmie!” I turn right to the voice and saw him there smiling and mine become wider, hand shaken and start walking to the direction ahead.

While talking and walking, I then stop him to ask where were we heading to. I had to alert my consciousness, people around me, especially R who thought I would be wandering around alone or with Y.

I was taken to Esplanade where Merlion is. My luck is not there, the lion is being cage for renovation and preservation purpose I was told. Then I was taken to a shopping complex to get the parfum that I wanted badly since last night. My eyes nearly pop’s out where there’s so many that I want to bring home. He was saying “nak mandi minyak wangi ke?” I smiled… with my lips sealed.

Lunch took place and I was taken for a glass cable car ride to Sentosa Island. The breeze, the green ocean, the green scenery, the beach, the ride on the 4D Cinema to add the effect of the thrilling feeling on the cable car he said. I fell in love with Sentosa Island immediately. Despite the heat, the wind that slap my face, the tide that steal my attention, the feeling uphill, the company that matter most. It was warmth, comfortable and it wasn’t like it was the first time I am beside him, I feel like knowing him ages already. I was served like a queen. It was an enjoyable outing which ended with dinner in Arab Street where lots of fabric and handycraft things could be found .

Time to part as I reach my hotel lobby. We shake hand, warm gesture exchanged and out of nowhere I did something out of mind. Anyway, less than an hour 3 messages came. I’m glad and thankful that I did open my mind for the meeting, the idea of coming to SG and being open to relationship after few bitterness.

Third day in SG while standing on the balcony overlooking Sommerset, Clark Quay river and the tall building with the sun shining glaringly, I feel good about yesterday, now and perhaps tomorrow if I may have it again. I have fulfilled one of the needs to get out of the same familiar space, den, zone and faces. The raging needs to be with the company of friends that welcome warmth friendship and relations was fulfilled too.

To Y, E, NT and Mr Wonderful J thank you so much for making my stay and holiday such a great one. I promise I visit you guys again and this time not to forget Elle.

My next trip is going to be India and with that I am getting ready to meet peoples at the other end.

No comments: