Thursday, June 01, 2006

Painting...


Penna: Lynna
Released:010606
Mood: Chirpy

Category: Pouring

Im wishing this is me and that is him. That god send to me in my dreams, in my heart, in my desire, in my lust. Just to share, to gather thoughts, to experience, to patched everything that we want to do all this while.

Embarking life with every joy and pain, painting the world with our laughter, portraying life with our smile, shining daylight with sunshine, lighting the space with sparkling stars at night.

Suckling and nibling every bits of tears, eating all the sorrow and vomit all the happiness to be shared upon with everyone around us. There is so much to feel, so much to find in between.

God hear me please, god look at me, god, you are always besides me, god i am pleading you to grant me strength and courage to pour, to love and to share with those whole love me dearly.

19.58pm

No comments: