Thursday, June 08, 2006

Weird

Penna: Lynna
Released: 080606
Mood: Strange

Category: Blogging

I went bonkers last nite. My dad waited for me to have dinner together. I have eaten with my sis in Jaya Jusco. He was so excited to reheat the grill fished wanting to sit with me to eat when my bro sms came and showed by my sis in law. I was just scooping and talking to my dad when it came and pissed me. Without looking back i took my handback and go.

Damn!!!! without knowing my destination, without having to think nor focusing what im doing, I start the engine when i heard a tap on my window. My 1st dotter handing me the car key. I ask her to come along and go.

I pursed my lips tightly controlling the boiling anger inside me. Was i taking advantage or was i taken for granted. I pour everything to my daughter, i want her to know why i was not home like usual, why i wasnt taking my time to sit with them nowadays.

I went to the bank and pay all the installment i had to pay. It was raining heavily that shorten my destination. Otherwise....

Some people may say im stupid, yes say it out loud. Things dont happen to you, you got to assumed and well again i was a loner in my own world. Hitting every topics that could have missed. Damn feelings and i am still pissed over myself because i failed to show.

No comments: