Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mungkin Nanti


Penna: Lynna
Released: 070606
Mood: Chirpy

Category: Pouring in MySpace MyDen MyZone

Despite the tantrum and anger, my busy schedule, ups and down, i do feel missing him. His face was all over the place teasing my mind, lingering in my thoughts. His smell, his tickling eyes, naughty lips is every where.

Every where I go people stop me to get my attention. Im running out of time. People crave for me while I crave for him. I'm trying to run away from thinking of him, remembering him.

In the morning i rushed to queue on the submission of the application, unfortunately there is so many people. My mood change but i just go on like usual. Cant let personal matters take away my professionalism. After lunch time i rushed again and to my horror the queue is even worst. I got my sis to line upfor the SAKE of him and the family.

When i call later, he said ask her (my sis) to get the number and he will come later. My take was, my ups and down having all the trouble early in the morning and when i make the call he told me to leave it be if it is so much fuss!

His concern is more on my sister than me of all the trouble i take??? OR was i just assuming??? OR was i getting it wrongly from him??? Am i doing this for myself???

When would i learn? When would i learn to appreciate myself more than anyone else? Until when i should put love and passion on top of my priority?? Z has succeed on top being an assistant manager and being loved by undivided soul leaving me as i am.

God never stop giving me all the needs i wanted, food on the table, love of my kids so i wont be questioning him. I will only question myself. When would i put myself on top of anything? Z has taken so much from my bank account in order to form his stability without me realising it. Yes on monetary side i was far more poorer now but love was so overwhelmed from every corner. Its just me, who try to run away from them.

I hated to go home early not getting my privacy alone. I hated being on the road while i can have the time to think of my own self. I hated being a loner when theres so many around me.

I'm washing my hand soon. I hate to be and old broom. You know what i mean. Take it or i have to leave it. No matter how much u love me you have not fulfil the needs to prove me. Im sorry. I love you and it stays there forever, 15 years ago, now and forever.

17.21pm



No comments: