Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Emotional or Rational

They prove me wrong!!! Now I know clearly no man are as strong as a woman could be. They claimed they will be wise but they failed to prove me. One failed I waited for second. Second failed, chances are limited I guess but I gave em a try but with my minimal trust.

Proven and worst they aint gaining any. But theres one hell out from virtual. From beginning was insecure of having us around. Putar belit was his best item in his life, I guess but then again after he proved me of marrying her n make her life total disaster and turning and circling her in emotional state with his unstable emotion and mood swing he now slowly turn emotion to rational thinking and that makes her shocked.

But then it was still too early to say anything. When I told her stay cool, and be strong as you are. She sometime listen, she sometime yells at me and yet come back to me and get me in her tie. For as long as she needs me I will be there for you as friend. I cant tell you to leave him, cant tell you what to do because you have set your mind to choose him to be with you.

Hold your faith for he is the leader of your life. Im sure today he fail, tomorrow he learn to try again, if he stumble he will try to patch back and he will climb up again. So no worry friends. Patience is key to being strong and live strong. Even he told you not to come near me but you know better the best of what you know about me and him. I wont say anything if you come and if you do desert me I will understand for you are only respecting your leader of your life.

For that I pray for your great happiness and will ask god to grant your every wish. May god bless you my friend and may god guide him to be a better khalifah.

Date released : 061205
Mood: Alert

P/s: Beating around the bush again perhaps is a way for me to rant and ramble since i am blunt at times very very blunt

No comments: